Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flickr- Thing 3 & 4











Flickr is a fun and interesting tool for photo sharing. It would be fairly easy to find any type of picture that was needed. I have never really used any type of photo sharing venue. I like to take my own photos, but I’m sure at times a photo would be needed that was not available in your own library of photos.

The flickr spell feature was fun, but I was not sure how to copy/save the whole word. When I copied it to my file it only did one letter at a time so I only did a couple of letters then gave up on that.

Captioning your photos could be useful for newsletters or websites. I could sit and do that for awhile.

Big Huge Labs looked fun and interesting but I would have to create yet another account, this time on Yahoo. Maybe I will sometime.
The photos are what I found when I entered the word Bouvier. Bouvier des Flandres is the breed of dog that we have. The bottom pic is the one that looks more like my dog. The other photo is of Jacqueline Bouvier aka Jackie Kennedy.









No comments:

Post a Comment