Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wikis - Thing 18


I have not really spent much time on Wikipedia because I know it is not recommended as an authoritative site. I do know that many students, especially the younger students seem to think it is. It does look like quite a well organized site. I did learn something about the discussion and history tabs. As many have suggested it probably is a good beginning point to start your search for other sources that are being researched.

I put together my three page wiki. It was fun and not too difficult once you got the hang of it. I do have and extra page with nothing on it titled Deborah instead of Deborah B. I would like to experiment with using a wiki in my library instructions. One of the other posts suggested it was easier than power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment