Sunday, July 19, 2009

Digg - Thing 15


This may be an interesting site to browse on occasion. For me I really don’t find it that useful, just another website to add to computer addiction. For my news/technology/science entertainment fix I would rather listen to the national and local news programs or scan the local newspaper. I currently subscribe to several magazines which I would much rather sit down with a cup of tea or coffee or during my lunch break and browse leisurely through. Books and magazines can be thrown in a tote bag and taken anywhere without having to find a wireless connection for your laptop. I guess I am still a little “old school,” and don’t really enjoy reading from a computer screen.

One of the stories came from Time Magazine “Summer School: What? No More Vacations,” which I had already read.

No comments:

Post a Comment