Monday, July 20, 2009

Library Thing - Thing 16


I browsed through the Library Thing. Looks like a fun site for librarians and book lovers. I added several of the books I have enjoyed recently. I joined the groups Librarians who Library Thing and Read YA Lit. However, I didn’t see a group for community college or academic libraries. That would be something I would like to see for ideas and other advice.

I thought the statistics tab was interesting. I also enjoy the recommendations based on your books list. It looks like a good source for book reviews and other recommendations.

This is a site I will continue to frequent, find new features and recommend to others. It’s a keeper.

I added Library Thing to my Delicious site along with several of the other “Things” we have discussed along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment