Monday, July 6, 2009

Twitter - Thing 12


Twitter, twitter, twitter??? To twitter or not to twitter. Yes, I have heard so much press about twitter. It is hard not to be taken in by all of the hype. I set up an account as a directive of the NT 23. So far, I have been less than impressed. I tried to find a few people with out much luck. I am following several of the NT 23 blogs and a few have gotten to this point and had listed their usernames. Of the three that I had, I only was able to locate one. So, I am following that NT 23 participant. I am also following my daughter’s school and WFAA weather and one of their reporters.

I guess that if a mobile device was used it might be useful and fun for school/library events. Then you would be able to see things in more of a real time format. However, I’m not sure that my everyday activities are all that interesting for me to share with my “friends.”

I will give twitter a few more chances to redeem itself. Maybe I will learn something that I missed on my initial impression. Oh, my user name is DeborahBogue. Twitter me and help me change my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment